WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. A NEW WAY FORWARD.
DETAILS: 2016 Event Details are yet to be released.
If you enjoyed the Leadership or Well Being events held by The Female Future Institute in 2015, we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP EVENTS 2016
The World Economic Forum forecasts it will take 80 years to achieve gender equality in the workplace. Many women are now asking “Why wait that long?”
Anna McCarthy brings new awareness to this critical organisational challenge in this unique and engaging presentation.
Enjoy thought provoking ideas and discover a fresh, gender-inclusive approach to this socio-economic issue.
In this session you will:
- Gain powerful insight into the social & cultural influences on gender equality
- Expand your professional knowledge about Australia’s Gender Gap status
- Understand new ways to increase your own effectiveness & success as a woman in the workplace
- Learn how you can embrace disruptive thinking to inspire transformational change & progression
- Enhance your own leadership skills by acquiring new strategic insights
- Extend your business network & enjoy meeting other like-minded women
Delivered with authenticity and vitality, this highly topical presentation is a must for any woman seeking a more balanced and supportive approach to work place environments.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.